It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:41 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

lsgworldl wrote:
I dont know what is wrong, I turn of my pc try and load the aatrade game, here, http://games.sg-world.net/aatrade it says I am lag cheating plz wait 15 secs, I wait, it says I need to log in, I press the link, it says I have laged cheat, so I wait 15 secs, then it says I need to log in, you get the picture

I have lceared history, cookies etc etc even loged of and get the same thign over and over

what is wrong?

Sounds like the create universe ran with errors. Try again. Double check all your path settings etc. Also with out knowing any particulars ( see post on reporting bugs) its hard to help you. Kind of like calling a mechanic and saying I got a blue car and it wont start... do you know why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:25 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well apparently you got the game working on one of the links so you need to figure out what you did right on the game that is working.

And BTW, the ad banner at the bottom of every page is HUGE and damned annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:00 pm 
Developer
Developer

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the patch. So guess where the fault lies.

If you follow the instructions in the optimization patch you will not have any problems. Let me guess you didn't do what it said.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]