It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:00 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: TAG-UR-IT GAME
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

To satisfy some of the boredom of the players I am going to start a bit of an tag-UR-it attack game.

Rules of the game:

1. Planet has to be built in real space and in a sector that holds three or more planets and the only planet in that sector. (Note: the only reason for this is to take out the bounty factor so all players can attack. If you don't understand how to hit a lower player without bounty then ask)

2. Planet shall be built any level but a max level of 300. How much you want to spend on levels is up to you but no sector defenses due to the bounty issue.

3. The Planet shall be named "Toothbrush Holder" so it can be identified from other planets.

4. The 'scan planet' page of the Toothbrush Holder planet has to be copy/pasted to the forum as proof that you captured the correct planet along with the FNN news that showed the player getting attacked for one planet.

You can then claim possession of the Golden Toothbrush and you have 24 hours to rebuild a planet and hopefully hide it well.

Brief story summary:

The Golden Toothbrush was part of a shout and AATrade storyline much earlier in the game. Lady ZBop has been the owner of the toothbrush that was stolen from The Walrus and then placed up for auction to the highest bidder. It has been nicely displayed on her mantel in a glass covered case (ALL LITE AND EVERYTHING!!) since the cyber-auction. Recently, ZBop ventured out of The Hive and took the Golden Toothbrush with her and buried the prize within the Galaxy in hopes of keeping it safe.

Thus.............the hunt for the Golden Toothbrush begins..........

I, ZBop, have hidden the toothbrush out within the Galaxy and challenge whomever is brave enough to venture forth and retrieve the prize.

Post subject: Re: TAG-UR-IT GAME
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:11 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Thats so mean... and evil ! You know Waruses have Huge teeth that need brushin. :lol: Anyway I'm not huntin anything unless it has a nice amount of credits attached to it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:09 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Oh I figure Wally will need to collect some credits from SOMEONE just to pay the dentist bill :eek:

and I had to edit this due to the fact that I forgot to GASP!!! at being called EVIL again *giggling*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:06 am 
AA Trader
AA Trader

No I know. Can't really be that evil considerin how much that alliance had attacked & conquered durin the game. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:21 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

OK!! I shall admit it then...

I am 'evil by association' :P~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Phirephly is Evil.... I have said it all along.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:24 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

--------------------------------------->ZBop Online The Hive 2/2 168 174 215 341 92 [url]Neutral[/url]

SEEEE!!!! I am NOT evil!! *hands on hips in a pout*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 pm 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

The rankings don't lie. You're the ninth evil player in the game. And I'd say just sending a relatively friendly message to me is enough to make you evil by association :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:22 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

EEEGADSS@!! PJ better not make messages affect the rank! that would cause ALOT of ppl to do a fast swerve to EVIL. Just think! For every message that contained certain words/phrases it would affect your rank. *cringing*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well ya know whats funny, all you big builders up there are evil, and us big bad attackers are good. Shame on you for being a builder hehehe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

lol, it is odd. Obviously, the attackers become good by attacking the builders, but why are the builders bad?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:14 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

My rank sways further toward evil each time I attack a planet that HAD been MINE that has gone indy. I guess "The Immortal" thinks interfering with Independence of others makes you evil :P~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:10 am 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

I again compare this to the War of 1812. Everyone would have called England evil if they had won. By going indy, they are saying that they don't like you, yet you still force your regime upon them. Anyway, I noticed the announcement that PJ was changing it, so I guess you won't have to deal with it any more.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]