It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am


The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page


 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: It's AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! TRY IT FREE!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:06 pm 
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm
Posts: 30
It's the most awesome thing known to mankind, and now you too can experience it for yourself, absolutely free! All you have to do is the following:
  1. Upgrade to a new ship
  2. Forget to buy an escape pod or shields (because your last ship had both
  3. Go attack a planet with SD
  4. Stare at the screen in utter horror as the full magnitude of your stupidity reveals itself.

(sigh) Great way to go from 4th to dead in the rankings. And I was having so much fun, too. (sniffle)


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! TRY IT FREE!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:17 pm
Posts: 2619
gizmo wrote:
It's the most awesome thing known to mankind, and now you too can experience it for yourself, absolutely free! All you have to do is the following:
  1. Upgrade to a new ship
  2. Forget to buy an escape pod or shields (because your last ship had both
  3. Go attack a planet with SD
  4. Stare at the screen in utter horror as the full magnitude of your stupidity reveals itself.

(sigh) Great way to go from 4th to dead in the rankings. And I was having so much fun, too. (sniffle)


It happens to the best of us. Been a while, but its happened to me. Thats actually what I tell all the players I train. Number 1 thing you do is go from buying the ship straight to a device port, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. :) You'll be back, just wait 3 days and start over.



_________________
My Blog: http://tarnusharten.aatraders.com
My Tech Blog: http://www.bswebdev.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! TRY IT FREE!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm 
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm
Posts: 30
Tarnus wrote:
It happens to the best of us. Been a while, but its happened to me. Thats actually what I tell all the players I train. Number 1 thing you do is go from buying the ship straight to a device port, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. :) You'll be back, just wait 3 days and start over.


Is it just 3 days? I thought you had to wait for the game to reset.

Ah well, I probably won't be back for a while, though that's not your fault. I've been spending too much time on the game and neglecting some other things


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! TRY IT FREE!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:17 pm
Posts: 2619
gizmo wrote:
Tarnus wrote:
It happens to the best of us. Been a while, but its happened to me. Thats actually what I tell all the players I train. Number 1 thing you do is go from buying the ship straight to a device port, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. :) You'll be back, just wait 3 days and start over.


Is it just 3 days? I thought you had to wait for the game to reset.

Ah well, I probably won't be back for a while, though that's not your fault. I've been spending too much time on the game and neglecting some other things



No, we thought an out of the game for the duration was a little much. So a 3 day purge rate and then you get to come back and play.
Its easy to let the game steal time from you :) I cant survive without my aat fix.



_________________
My Blog: http://tarnusharten.aatraders.com
My Tech Blog: http://www.bswebdev.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron