It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:14 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 5 of 13 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:03 am 
Developer
Developer

You may find them variable at times. In the future there may be times when production goes down on some items for awhile and other times it goes up.

Also, dignitaries will eventually be broken out into a different one for each commodity and they vary how much they boost things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:25 am 
Developer
Developer

After 3 days your player is cleared completely from the game then then you can use the same email address to signup again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:01 am 
Developer
Developer

It may be tomorrow because it is not exactly 3 days from the day you die but 3rd day the purge routine runs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arami wrote:
I was just wondering, I have a lot of bad luck. I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, I don't have enough turns to go anywhere because it all takes about 10k-20k to move, I have a 1b bounty, and I don't know what to do. SHould I leave my account inactive for a few days and just let all my planets go independent or should just start over with a new account?

Well use warp links to move closer to sector 1 or to one of your bases. Also you might use the local map it will help show where things are at. Are you shipless and is the bounty a fed bounty? Can you consolidate your credits off your planets enough to pay your bounty off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arami wrote:
I did use warp link and now I'm stuck on a basic ship with no escape pod in the middle of nowhere because when I scanned it said there was a warp link but now there's not. The closest places are about 2k away. And my planets are going bye bye. I think I will just start over, thanks anyway.

This is a case where its a good idea to have friends in the game so they can set a warplink for you to get away.

Other than that, it might be a good idea to start over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Assassin wrote:
I have a quick question about spies and dignitaries. Is there a limit to how many you can place on a planet? If so, is this adjustable by the server administrator, or is it hard coded into the programming?

I'm asking because I have 10 on my planet and I went to place 5 more, and it said transfer complete, but I still have the same number on my ship, and the same number on the planet.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Yes 10 spies and 10 digs is the base limit..... an admin can adjust but I wouldn't go more than that.

Post subject: Experience points
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:54 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

How does one gain experience points quickly? How are experience points allocated? Is attacking indy planets or building your new planets of equal importance in weightage?

i'm wondering this because i'm 2nd overall on a 0.20 game but 5th in terms of experience, and that's not good because even players 20% of my overall score have more experience than me :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:24 pm 
Developer
Developer

Building planets, attacking planets, destroying ships, capturing planets (unowned do not count), running trade routes, ect all add to a players experience points.

Post subject: Where do i find the button to delete/destroy the planet?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:48 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

Heylo! Thanks for answering my last question. Sorry to have to seek help again! i tried to search on the forum but 100 pages came up,.. and they aren't relevant.

Previously i was able to delete the planets i owned but didn't want,.. but now i can't find the option,.. why is that so? Because i still have a couple of genesis torps to help in the deletion of planets. But i still can't find the delete button,..

P.S. I did try using the different templates to see if the button was accidentally missed out of the one i'm using, but i still can't find the delete button in 4 different templates.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:09 pm 
Developer
Developer

Click on the planet and you will see the option to destroy the planet someonewhere on that screen. Depends upon the template where it is located.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:55 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Hallo PJ, thank you so much for coming to my assistance. I swear i cannot find it. Whereas previously a few days ago, I could! Now i can only find: transfer, upgrade, repair, name, land, view players log, 1GB, Place or view bounties, team planet, click here, allow team cash, delete auto trade, click here.

I've asked in the shout box, but no one knows either... if i know, i promise i will try my best to answer this particular question from others before you get to it =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:26 pm 
Developer
Developer

What template are you using and in what game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:04 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

I'm using Tarnus' AAT Menu Dropdown Low bandwidth on http://aatrade.sdf1.net/index.php and i'll feel so silly if you can really find it... because i've scrolled horizontally & vertically and really can't find a highlighted link which says 'delete planet'

However i've tried Tarnus' AAT Menu Dropdown Default & Twan's AAT Paged Command Default & AAT Paged Command Default Low Bandwidth and still can't find the link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:43 pm 
Developer
Developer

Check the Settings page on that server.

Genesis torps can destroy planets   No

They have the ability to destroy planets turned off. So the command will not show up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:56 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Panama Jack wrote:
Check the Settings page on that server.

Genesis torps can destroy planets   No

They have the ability to destroy planets turned off. So the command will not show up.

THANK Y OU pANAMAjACK to the rescue!

:roll: Yea, Anakin changed the settings recently... haiz,.. wish we were informed, then i would have destroyed that planet earlier. :roll:

Page 5 of 13 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next