It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm angry!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:38 am 
Trial
Trial

I don't understand, I have left my ship in the sector SOL before the closing of the server, and now to the reopening of the server it doesn't recognize my name. As it is possible this?
As if I/you was cancelled, yet my ship not and' is destroyed and there are no other news about it. Do you give me some explanation thanks?
Have also contacted the administrator but not have received answer!

P.S. Besides, considering that I am writing of complaints, I would like to signal that the other time I/you/they have been destroyed in strange way, my ship was landed on the planet, I have received an attack from the shades but the planet you/he/she has not answered, my ship him lifted in flight and you/he/she has activated the warp emergency, you/he/she has been pursued and destroyed. Also this is very strange.
Give otherwise me some convincing explanation I resign me that it is everything put make up on and I allow to lose. I am very angry!!!!

Post subject: Re: I'm angry!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angeldark wrote:
I don't understand, I have left my ship in the sector SOL before the closing of the server, and now to the reopening of the server it doesn't recognize my name. As it is possible this?
As if I/you was cancelled, yet my ship not and' is destroyed and there are no other news about it. Do you give me some explanation thanks?
Have also contacted the administrator but not have received answer!

Well first off what server? If it was the main, the main was reset last night and if you reviewed the news you would have seen this. If it was another game we cannot help you as we only control the main server.

Angeldark wrote:

P.S. Besides, considering that I am writing of complaints, I would like to signal that the other time I/you/they have been destroyed in strange way, my ship was landed on the planet, I have received an attack from the shades but the planet you/he/she has not answered, my ship him lifted in flight and you/he/she has activated the warp emergency, you/he/she has been pursued and destroyed. Also this is very strange.
Give otherwise me some convincing explanation I resign me that it is everything put make up on and I allow to lose. I am very angry!!!!

First off before you get angry you need to review the game and know what is and what is not possible. Remember its a game, and if you have not played before its hard to say there is a problem until you know the full story.

When your ship emergency warp it leaves a trail. If the player has level 300 sensors they can track you to your location very easily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:35 am 
Trial
Trial

The server is: AAtrade Main 0.31.

When the ship has been attached I was not on line and the ship was landed!
My enemy to attach my ship should also attach the planet and
this not and' happened.
The warp emergency is activated alone?
I know him/it that a ship with 300 of sensors can trace the rout and to pursue!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angeldark wrote:
The server is: AAtrade Main 0.31.

When the ship has been attached I was not on line and the ship was landed!
My enemy to attach my ship should also attach the planet and
this not and' happened.
The warp emergency is activated alone?
I know him/it that a ship with 300 of sensors can trace the rout and to pursue!

Well first off. The game WAS reset. You can be attacked weather you are online or not online it makes no difference. You either need to defend your planets, learn to hide or hang out in SOL and fedspace as long as you can. What happened to you can happen to anyone in the game, you are not alone. Its what makes the game exciting. You never know what you may login to, so you will need to learn how to protect yourself.

When a planet attack occurs sometimes your ship will either come off the planet or be destroyed. Once it comes off the planet a player can attack it directly, Sounds like you emergency warped and he followed you. Once you run out of ewarps, you can no longer run and will more than likely be destroyed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:08 pm 
Developer
Developer

The Main Game was closed on Friday and then reset. This was announced on the main website for a week and there was a countdown timer on the games login page.

When a game is reset everything is ERASED and a whole new universe is created. Everyone has to create NEW player accounts when a game is reset.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]