It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aligment questions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:39 am 
Trial
Trial

I ask some questions:
A EVIL player captured my planets, I (NEUTRAL) try to re-captured my planets but I cannot. If I attack, The federation put on me a bounty. I see on the bounties view and I not find the evil player that attacked my planets!
The EVIL can attack the NEUTRAL planets and the NEUTRAL cannot attack the EVIL planets?

Another question:
I read the instructions but I don't Understand this part
How can become EVIL or GOOD alignment player?
And how can reiceve one or two * red/yellow?
Thank in advance

Post subject: Re: Aligment questions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angeldark wrote:
I ask some questions:
A EVIL player captured my planets, I (NEUTRAL) try to re-captured my planets but I cannot. If I attack, The federation put on me a bounty. I see on the bounties view and I not find the evil player that attacked my planets!
The EVIL can attack the NEUTRAL planets and the NEUTRAL cannot attack the EVIL planets?

OK, first off and foremost is bounty is based on score. The reason you can not take back those planets is the player is smaller than you are. Now since he is Evil, if you went Good, then he would be fair game no matter how much score you had over his, and vice versa. He can attack you because your a player that isn't in his bounty range so as long as he is smaller than you he can continue to take your planets. Once he gets too much larger he will have to focus on either good players or players that are out of the bounty range.

Angeldark wrote:
Another question:
I read the instructions but I don't Understand this part
How can become EVIL or GOOD alignment player?
And how can reiceve one or two * red/yellow?
Thank in advance

You can become good by attacking evil or evil sided players. Do a player sort by alignment good or evil to see who is evil sided or good sided. To go Evil you will have to attack good sided players.

As for the **, you will never have them. They are meant as a guide for you as a player. red * are people that if you attack you will get a bounty for. One red star means you can attack their planets and not their ship. two red * means you can not attack either with out a bounty. Yellow ** are to tell you what players can not attack you without getting a bounty themselves. One Yellow * means they can attack your planets and not your ship.

Note: The ** don't consider fed bounties already on players or if your in a team. If you are part of a team, the bounty levels are based on your highest team mate when some one is attacking. So if your teammate is number 1 then anyone in the game can attack you regardless of your size.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]