It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:24 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Planet To Planet Traderoutes
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:58 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

I think there is a bug when doing planet to planet traderoutes. before you ask, I am going to post it in the bug report software as soon as I post it here. basically, I am trying to ferry colos from one planet to another, because my SG colo port decided to go empty on me (why do they have soooo few colos to start with, anyway?)

what I get is a screen that doesn't look right, doesn't have the desired effect (the colos don't get brought over to the new planet) and doesn't even have a button to take me back to the main page. I attached two screenshots to show what it gives (thanks for the irfranview, if not the sarcasm, PJ!)

Attachments:
p2pTR02.jpg
p2pTR02.jpg [ 174.62 KiB | Viewed 3053 times ]
p2pTR01.jpg
p2pTR01.jpg [ 153.26 KiB | Viewed 3053 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

How did you even run a planet to planet route. PJ had told me they still were not workin as of yet. Thats one of my biggest bug PJ notes :)

Note: the following are not working yet: planet to planet trade routes, auto trades and probes. Hopefully soon but not yet.

Thanks for the note though ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:26 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

:P

hopefully they get working real soon, cause us builders are handicapped with the new limits on how many colos we can purchase. and the fact that alf says if we go over 100 planets we get screwed. ok, makes sense, IF we could have <100 HUGE planets. but with only being able to take ~2.4b colos from a colo port, how the HECK can we make huge planets? I mean, we could do one planet per colo port, but, then how do we defend all of that and still make money?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well thats the plan.... PJ planet to planet Trade routes... hint hint ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]