It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Attack and Run and the upcoming reset...
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:48 am 
Developer
Developer

I was hoping to have the game reset yesterday but some things came up that postponed the reset. Hopfully the reset should happen later today.

For now I really, really, REALLY need some people to perform some Attack & Runs in the beta game. The A&R code will display some extra information on the result screen. If the armor comes up with a negative value a large yellow sentence will appear asking for a screen shot to be made of the page and submitted to us. You can post the screenshot to this thread if you want.

I haven't been able to duplicate any of the negative armor values on my server. I am hoping if someone is able to duplicate it the extra information on the screen will help me track down the problem.

Last edited by Panama Jack on Fri May 05, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:39 pm 
Developer
Developer

I would like to thank everyone that sent in an A&R screenshot. I have uploaded two file changes for A&R that should fix the problem.

Please test the A&R. If no more problem arise then we will be resetting probably tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:58 pm 
Developer
Developer

If no one reports any major problems with the current A&R code we will be restting the beta game with the new code tomorrow.

I will be posting a list of the major changes. Everyone MUST read about these changes or you may get bit in the butt when it comes to sector defense.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]