It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:21 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Max Griswald wrote:
big, why not actually read some of my posts (like the one replying to the notice about the reset? the post that TH decided to hijack THIS thread to reply to)

I make suggestions, and I give reasons. no one listens to me though. and I'm not "grumpy" all the time (infact, I am happy right now...I added another 140+ captures today on kitty matrix PLUS two kills...bringing me to 1155 captures, 394 built (added 23 built today also), and 10 kills. I'm first place for captures (infact I have a good amount more captures than any TEAM on the server), and first for kills (by 2x the #2 guy), and third for built planets (about half of the 2nd guy, who has 709). I'm also 3rd place for points, and gaining steadily on the #2 guy (namely cause I've taken about 400 of his planets the last two weeks, which kinda slows him down. which is what allowed my teammate to come from 40m points behind him and pass him yesterday). yesterday I was 30m points behind, today I am ~21m points behind. w00t!

so you see, I am in a VERY good mood. I just think that some people need to get a life (tarnus...) I mean, all I did was copy and paste something from a notepad document. what I pasted was relevant to a discussion he had brought up in this thread, and it was pertaining to a beta server which doesn't even get recognized on profiles. I think HE overreacted about me posting it. I mean, god, if anything, it gives locations for people to test the new attacking code, hehe...which is the entire point of this reset, according to PJ. so...where is there a problem?

If U can't see it, you can't see it!... Lately I haven't seen any of your contributions in this fora without your whining over the game or the peeps behind it or in a instans of it.

If U think PJ and TH are kicking your butt in here, why don't U find a server where they aren't after you. No one is forcing you.
Actually U reminds me of the youngest og my nephvues (age:5) at times; A mind of his own (Lots of "good" ideas) and when it isn't going his way, all the others are against him.

- "To be no. 12345 is okay, but whining is Big" ;)

http://www.aatraders.com/index.php?player_id=71

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:15 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

omg big, the only thing that I said about "everyone against me" or whatever, was when TARNUS said that if I sent that intel to everyone in the game, then everyone would turn on me to make an example. my ONLY reply to that, was that I DON'T CARE if everyone was against me, because I could still play, regardless. I didn't whine cause "everyone is against me!" you need to learn to READ you idiot! no, everyone is not against me right now, infact, there are only a FEW idiots who care.

and before you talk about "whining" do like I said, and read the other thread (the one that sparked TH's comment here) and then STFU!

Quote:
Lately I haven't seen any of your contributions in this fora without your whining over the game or the peeps behind it or in a instans of it.

then READ the damn forums! I mean, god, how hard is that? have you ever read the SUGGESTION forum? thought not. otherwise you'd see suggestions w/o whining. instead, you take less than HALF the posts I've made in this PARTICULAR (alpha talk 2) forum, and say that all of my posts are whining about the game or the players. gee, infact, you'll note that you are the only player I ever have problems with. personally, I don't care whether 99% of you guys live or die. I play the game. if I have a problem with the game, I come in here and talk about it. if I have a suggestion for the game, I post it in the suggestions thread. if I think that the settings should be changed, well damnit, thats my own right to mention. especially when it was done in a NON-whiny manner, with evidence to back up my stance. I'm sorry if you, or TH, or PJ are just too plain STUPID to understand ENGLISH (ok, so you are understandable, but even so, you might want to learn english before you grow up, since its one of the main international languages...)

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2