It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:49 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Request
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:03 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Would there be a way to split the planet upgr from the sector defense upgr into separate buttons?

I find that when I am short of online time or trying to quickly visit rs sectors, I use the overall upgr button. With this combined this makes that impossible if the player isn't intending to upgr the sd defenses to the same lvl as the planet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:07 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

And while I am posting requests....:)

Would it be possible to have a button that a player could click that would instantly repair a planet back to the lvls after attack as long as the player had the credits?

Another 'lazy player' feature but with the dropdown and racing the clock sometimes it can be quite the challange.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Possible, but will definately wait till PJ gets back from vacation ;) He leaves today. So hopefully nothin major breaks :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:36 am 
Developer
Developer

Hey, I will hopefully have the internet through the hotel so I should be able to keep up on things. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:12 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

for the change to upgrade screen, i was thinking maybe a checkbox which when checked included the sd levels in the overall upgrade and when unchecked only included the regular planet levels. Either that or a dropdown so you could choose regular planet levels, sector defence levels or both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:54 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Definately some sort of change is needed. Not sure why the indy planets decided to LOWER all the planet lvs so you not only have to repair but also UPGR all your recaptured planets. But today was testing my patience for sure.

I started at the tick of the clock to attack but between lag, having to manually scroll the repairs and then manually scroll an upgr to get back to the original planet lvls, I lost two planets to die back. Which if calculating means that I am lucky to recapture and repair one planet every five minutes. Since I lose about 10-14 at a time this means that I would have to spend approx one hour just to get my planets back. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:56 pm 
Developer
Developer

PhirePhly wrote:
Definately some sort of change is needed. Not sure why the indy planets decided to LOWER all the planet lvs so you not only have to repair but also UPGR all your recaptured planets. But today was testing my patience for sure.

That is because the people on the planets that decide to go independent attack your base on the planet and tech levels get damaged during the fighting. They will eventually get repaired over time.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]