It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Getting close to a release...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:11 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well, we are finally getting close to releasing this version of the game. It will be released as an ALPHA version for people to download. This means there may be some things disabled and the code is not as clean as it should be. There will be some quick bandaids on certain things that will not be there when the final version is released.

So, if anyone has any issues with the current main game please post them in the bug report area.

I have also created a new package installer for the game. It makes it so much easier to install the game. You upload only two files to your server. Run the install_aatrade_package.php program and sit back. It will create all of the needed directories and files for you. You will still be able to download a zip and gz version but the package system just makes things so much easier.

I have a few more issue I need to fix but if nothing major comes up we should be releasing the game for download in the next 7-10 days. :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]