It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suggestion: Ship to Ship cash transfers change
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:41 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Ship to Ship cash transfers should come out of 'On-Hand' money rather than money from your IGB account. If the money that you are attempting to send is not great enough in your 'On-Hand' cache then it should grab from the IGB account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Tracker Response
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: ******
Date: 4:39 PM 11-02-2005
Actually not as if we did it that way, its too easy to exploit and give someone a large amount of credits when they should not get it. By limiting it to the IGB the trasnfers are limited to what the IGB will hold.

Now I know why you guys like that bug tracking software. It is easy to blow people off! :razz: Don't worry, I am a development and test SA. I use process to blow off my developers requests all the time. I suppose it is karma. :)

Well - you are wrong. You can transfer MORE than the IGB cap. See below cut and paste from the Profiles R' Us game.

And furthermore, I am pretty dern sure if you have 0 cash in the bank you can still do a transfer as it takes it from cash on hand. So, please find a new reason to blow me off. 8)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ship Transfer
---------------------------------
IGB Account : 100,000,000,000 C
Maximum transfer allowed (15% of net worth) : 129,246,652,426 C
Recipient : Alf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want my hard earned IGB Interest to stay IN my account and continue to grow. By, taking it out of the IGB first you strip away my interest earnings. So, take it out of cash at hand first please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well I didnt blow you off. I told you why we won't do that. In fact if you can, it will go away. Its much to easy to exploit as I replied in the bug report. And now that you have pointed out the max IGB bug where it can go above that amount, I'm going to go into the scheduler and set it so it will only goto the MAX period, as it should be ;)

See what happens when ya think I blew you off, I take toys away ;)

OK here is a thought. I could allow a ship to ship credit transfer from your onhand credits, but if I do, I'm going to set a 50% fed tax to go with it. So whatcha think ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:42 am 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Yeah we dont want that. most people dont like to pay taxes anyway and you were only able to send more money than igb if it had accumulated interest and you never touched it. i think things are realistic as they are now and you shouldnt be able to give just anyone any amount of credits you want. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:35 am 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Tarnus wrote:
And now that you have pointed out the max IGB bug where it can go above that amount, I'm going to go into the scheduler and set it so it will only goto the MAX period, as it should be

See I know how to manipulate you developers! That was a bug report in disguise.

My evil mind trick has worked! MUHAHHAA

*cough* *cough* :hs:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]