It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Planetary AutoTrade in SG's
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:11 am 
AA Trader
AA Trader

With the introduction of Build and Research it is obvious that one will have to specialize thier planets in order to maximize efficiency.

With this in mind please code it so that we can have Planetary Cargo ship autotrading inside an SG. This will allow for many neat-o combination of planets and inter-SG shipping lanes.

Fun fun fun!

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Now why is it just reading KwaeZar's post causes me to almost actually see him dancing around, rubbing his hands together and tongue a flappin' with anticipation?? :evil: Good to see ya back some, Kwae!

Getting back to using cargo ships definately will reopen some opportunities. Especially if colonist will be a commodity and I can set up to dump on a planet instead of selling ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:22 am 
Gamer
Gamer

It was a matter of time before someone brought this up. I agree 100%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:31 pm 

If you can trade in RS with autotrade you should be able to do planetary trades in the same sector in an SG with no problem.

Now I think we should be able to combine trade routes and Nav computer to trade across warp paths. Seems a waste of turns to RS 15 turns to a sector you can warp to in 3. Hey I'm just a lazy trader. I want to spend less time playing so I don't get in trouble and can't play <G>

Investigative Reporting of breaking news from the leading edge of a galaxy near you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]