It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sector One Sleepers
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:49 am 

It has come to my attention that there are certain players that like to play safe and sleep in sector one (sector one sleepers).
they get in a ship that is below the feds tech level for toweing and sleep in there which makes it harder for the player who like to hunt them and find out they cant get them unless they are online which is a pain when you wont to get the attack in before they do i dont know what has happened in 0.30,0.31 about this but i think a set score (chosen by the developers) should be placed in that after each update if you are in sector one no matter what ship you are in if your score is over that limit they shall be towed.

Post subject: Re: Sector One Sleepers
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:36 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

redskull wrote:
It has come to my attention that there are certain players that like to play safe and sleep in sector one (sector one sleepers).
they get in a ship that is below the feds tech level for toweing and sleep in there which makes it harder for the player who like to hunt them and find out they cant get them unless they are online which is a pain when you wont to get the attack in before they do i dont know what has happened in 0.30,0.31 about this but i think a set score (chosen by the developers) should be placed in that after each update if you are in sector one no matter what ship you are in if your score is over that limit they shall be towed.

Its only ships of a certain level. Let them hang in fed space there are richer targets out there. If they have more than one ship they can't sleep in sol, if their avg tech is greater than 160 they cant sleep in sol. There are a very few people worth even hunting that sleep in sol. As it sits now I don't see that it is being taken advantage of, nothing is safe in .3x accept if you stay in sol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:26 pm 

yes that is truw but you cant deny that there are some players that do run and hide in sector one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let em, what good does it do them? In a 100 player game its really not a deal. If the player wants to progress hes gotta build and or get a bigger ship, eventually he will have to come out and play.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

SOL has wonderful apartments!!! I just recently captured a planet and a ship with a spy and I woke up out in RS....I was quite alarmed.... I sold the darn thing ASAP and went back for a nap in SOL.... So far I have come in 1st place in every game of AAT that I have played ( but not in Rank).... Did you Plant that ship on that Planet with Evil intent Red Skull? I wondered why you only attacked one of the planets.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm 

I do not know what you are taklkong about what game server are you on??

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:20 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

redskull wrote:
I do not know what you are taklkong about what game server are you on??

There is a Red Skull on the Main Game: I just assumed it was the same player with the same Forum Name.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 am 

yes this is me but who are you on the game your not useing lucky star??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

redskull wrote:
yes this is me but who are you on the game your not useing lucky star??

NEMO

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]