It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A couple things...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 pm 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

A couple things I think you should change...

1) When a person takes a planet owned by an enemy with their ship on it (I don't mean storage), and they pod the person, they should get the same salvage was what they would get otherwise. I'm probably out 200B!!! today because of that... I could have most of my loan paid! :P

Yes I'm whining because it applies to me, but it should be changed I think, not just for me.

When you scan a sector and see the person there (like when you can SM them) it should say what type of ship they're in.

There were more, but I forgot, so I'll edit later :)

Ahh... and my poor friend Moriarty just lost a nice ship when he hit 200M mines. That's kinda insane for where the game is now. He should have had more mine deflectors considering what was in his ship, but really, the BIGGEST player in the game, some 25 times richer than he was, and easily 50 times richer than most players are around upper 2nd page.

Anyway, as far as that goes, I'm just asking you guys to implement what you were planning to do anyway.

You guys had a plan to limit the number of mines a person would hit, but clearly haven't implemented it. In the mean time, Big gets to leave minefields all over this place. This requires no skill on his part, only time, and can easily ruin the game for someone hitting them. And, unless Big's even more a loser than I think, I can't imagine him getting much satisfaction out of something like that.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]