It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A bunch of Lame Losers in the Beta Game...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:05 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well, there was a bug in the Kabal based ports that would allow people to upgrade their ships for FREE. They could also buy armor points, torps and fighters for free.

Out of ALL the people who were using this bug to upgrade their ships there was only ONE player who reported it. One stinking player who was honorable enough to report it. I would like to thank Dixon for reporting the bug to both myself and Tarnus. We need and greatly appreciate players like him.

We know who the others are that used this bug to bump their ships and take planets over and over. And none of them reported it to anyone. They just continued to use it. Did they think we wouldn't catch them? If I had my way right now I would add every single one of them to the perma-ban list that is included with the games release. That would ban them from any game running the next release. But instead they are getting a free pass this time.

But if they ever use something that is obviously broken, as the Kabal Ports were, or an exploit and they do not IMMEDIATELY report it they WILL be perma banned. And they do not have ANY excuses as there is a feedback button on all the templates that will send an email directly to us. So it is easy and there is no excuse not to report anything broken or suspicious.

And if you haven't gathered I am more than a little ticked off right now.

Again, thanks Dixon for reporting the problem.

PJ

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]