It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:10 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tournament Screwup
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:26 am 

Tournament is using .22 so I'm putting this here.

I made 11 bill just now tending my planets... I use the "take credits" button in the planet status menu to grab the credits off those planets((all in the same sector)). I had 5 bill on my ship, and the planets had 16 bill total. My score was at 211k and then when I finished collecting, all my planets were bare, like they were supposed to, except my ship only had 10 billion.

I check my score, and its at 193k... something is obviously wrong here. I spent a lot of time learning how to tend planets and to lose all the money I earned((hell I started with 10 bill...)) annoys me greatly.

May wanna check this out...

peace,
CR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:18 am 
AA Trader
AA Trader

I can't get back to the page because I hadnt noticed until i reached the main menu and by that time pressing the back button only tried to do the transaction again.
However from what I recall, the money never went on my ship, but it did collect it.

You are now in sector #####. You used 0 turns, and gained 0 energy units.
Took 300,571,102,000 Credits from planet Epsilon. - Your ship - Nemesis - now has 300,586,265,342 onboard.

It would of done the same thing 5 times once for each planet. The amount collected changing but the on ship amount done. When I pressed the back button and it did it again it collected the credits fine so it may have something to do with the amount as when it collected a very small amount it worked fine.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]