It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:34 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Interest rate
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fantazs wrote:
IGB Interest and Planet Interest is so big :(
Players collect money and nothing more. I suggest more production from planets and little interest rate.

IGB interest is small you hardly make anything compared to the planetary base. Base game settings are .5% for IGB and 3% for planets. Of course if you want to do a bit more risk you but digs on planets.

Also the amount of cash that can be stored on that planet is directly proportional to how large the planets tech levels are so I'm not seeing to much unbalanced play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:14 pm 
Developer
Developer

Plus the interest rate can easily be adjusted by the admin.

Once the Settings Page is rewritten (another in a long string of rewrites from the original crap) it will show the interest rate per day instead of per tick, which confuses everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fantazs wrote:
But every time wins banker :( In last tournament also. After 2/3 playing time 1 player very fast raise score (credits).

Tournament settings are designed to build very fast. The key is to find the persons base sector. And destroy it. With enough cash in a game no bank is truly safe. A bank being safe is all determined on how well it is protected. Yes a banker won, but so did attackers. The winners of the last 3 tournaments were very huge attackers. Banks just finance the ability to make attacks.

Also since it was a "Team Tournament" You could all pull your cash into 1 big bank enableing tht bank to grow faster. But you must remember you still have to upgrade that planet as your cash grows and if you want fast cash you have to work your dignitaries. High scores are possible for anyone, but it requires risk and strategy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:33 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Keep in mind the last tournies were really fast because teams could snowball there cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:09 am 
Gamer
Gamer

What is the interest rate for the aatraders at springfield.net? I still can't figure it out. Is there planetary interest? (*i read about it somewhere in the forums, about it being 3%?) And what's the 1gb interest rate? Is it 0.05%?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Langel wrote:
What is the interest rate for the aatraders at springfield.net? I still can't figure it out. Is there planetary interest? (*i read about it somewhere in the forums, about it being 3%?) And what's the 1gb interest rate? Is it 0.05%?

Yes, but it can be modified with dignitaries.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]