It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

What type of tournament would you like to see next?
Draft  50%  50%  [ 7 ]
Teams  50%  50%  [ 7 ]
Singles  0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 14

Post subject: Singles Tourney Results
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well the singles tourney has ended and it was definately a different tourney than any we had in the past. It also opened my eyes to how much damage a large player can do with dignitaries that turn into embezzlers. This will definately change in the next tournament.

No one person should be able to control the destiny of a tournament based on what dignitaries do. I don't blame him as he was only useing the tools that were put in front of him.

But it was still a fun tournament.

Below is the attached Tournament Results. We are also starting a poll on what the next tournament will be. We are hoping the next tourney will use the new .20 code but are still working out how best to take a slow running game and make it fast :)

Attachments:
singles.gif
singles.gif [ 24.15 KiB | Viewed 2809 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:22 pm 
Developer
Developer

Nothing to be sorry about. :)

Though it will be interesting to see how a new tourney goes with 0.20. I bet it will have to have people start out with a ton of cash. The smart ones do well and the dumb ones... well... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:58 am 

heh... it was definately an interesting tournament that's for sure. I had fun... its just a shame I didn't get the chance to kill tarn this time around... heh. Oh well, maybe we can be on teams again. Its pretty strange to see the end results there though... heh... seems like a lot could be done in the day I skipped... heh...

peace,
CR

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]