It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Blogs have changed! (About time too)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:15 pm 
Developer
Developer

Well, I finally sat down and rewrote how the blogs worked. Things were starting to get a little out of hand as people started posting alot of blogs to their page. Having 20 long blogs appear when you clicked on someones blog page was... erm... annoying. :)

There is a new layout that gives more information and you are given a link to post a comment directly to the bloggers profile.

We have also added a sorely needed subject line to blog entries.

When you select a persons blog the last 5 blogs are displayed. You can then select to view that persons blog entries by year, month, day or subject by using the drop down menus.

So check out the new blog system. And if I can get the time I will try and add a couple of new templates for people to try out over the next few weeks. If anyone would like to design a template for the blogs feel free to contact either Tarnus or myself.

We have also changed the player searches. When you search for a player, click All or click on a player search letter you will be shown a sorted list of players who have profiles on the profile server. If a player has their own blog you will see the date of their last blog entry under their name in the list. This is a great way to find players who have blogs.

Attachments:
File comment: New Search Display with links to blogs.
newsearch.gif
newsearch.gif [ 55.42 KiB | Viewed 2610 times ]
File comment: New Blog Layout and Controls
newblog.gif
newblog.gif [ 68.32 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]