It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: TEAM TOURNAMENT SIGNUP BEGIN! March 20 Start Date!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sign ups are beginning for the new Team Tournament Game running the new .20 software. The game will begin March 20 and will run through April 20.

This is a team tournament, so put together your best team. Team sizes can be up to 6 members. Note: NO BOUNTIES so expect it to be a warzone.

Also credit production has been boosted so planets will build credits much faster.

So sign up at http://tourney.aatraders.com

Some of the rules...

1. Once the game starts no new players will be allowed.

2. Teams will consist of 2-6 team members. Any player not in a team at game start will be purged from the game.

3. There are NO BOUNTIES. Any player can attack any other player or planet irrespective of their rank. So be careful of the big guys when they appear.

4. Once your on a team you stay on that team. If you leave the team, your out of the game. If the Team Coordinater Kicks you off his team... your out of the game. So best to keep the coordinater happy.

5. No Multi Accounts. 1 account per player. We find any multi's all your accounts will be kicked out of the game. Which will leave your team shy players.

6. If you are killed in an accident and not cloned. Your out of the game.

Post subject: Get Ready!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

OK folks if your not teamed you need to get on a team as soon as possible any players not on a team at game start will be purged from the game.

Also I have started the scheduler so ports, planets and INDY SECTOR D has been building. Space is a VERY VERY dangerous place so I want everyone to be prepared. With faster cash comes faster cash for indies which means they are building greater sector D. I didn't want amyone to be caught unaware and get whacked out the door. Everyone should have enough start cash to by deflectors and sensors but be careful.

Just a few short days left so if your going to play its time to login and get your team prepared. I expect to see alot of carnage right off the bat :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:51 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

fiveyes wrote:
Oh, and could we have an Official On-Site Count-Down Timer to the actual start of the tournament?

It would avoid a lot of confusion/contention about time zone differences and "so-n-so said it was to start when" and such. It's only like 3 lines of php code required. And, of course, someone to open the gates when it counts down to zero.

Send me the code and I'll add something in :) Yeah I am thinking about increasing the max as your right you could get locked out and that wouldn't be too fair.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]