It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:32 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Slight forum change...
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:02 pm 
Developer
Developer

I finally added something I have always wanted on phpBB2 forums that I have seen on other forums.

You will notice when you view all of the topics in a forum that the little box before the topic title is a dark green on some topics. This is an indicator to let you know that you posted atleast once to that topic. This is an easy way to keep track of what threads you have been posting in the past. I couldn't find a mod anywhere to do this on phpBB2 so I just created it myself. It was surprisingly easy to do. :D

I may end up changing this to a graphic on top of the exising graphic instead of the background change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:27 pm 
Developer
Developer

Ok, I changed the indicator to a little yellow dot.

If you have ever posted to a message topic you will see a little yellow dot in the upper right corner of the message status graphics by the message title.

Attachments:
File comment: Top has a yellow dot indicating I have posted to this topic. Bottom is missing the yellow dot indicating I have never posted to this topic.
Image1.gif
Image1.gif [ 4.44 KiB | Viewed 2420 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]