It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Extreme Game Server!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well after careful thought. We will probably leave the current game up till July or August 1st depending on how the top players go. Seemed like everyone wanted to leave it be.

So for the not so weak of heart we have set up an Alien Assault Traders EXTREME! This game will have only a 2000 sector map, cheaper SG sectors and a few other minor adjustments...its going to be a warzone, a game where he who can control the ports may very well win the game. Not sure that most players will have the stomach to play but the game has just launched so nows is your chance to jump in and take control of this small universe!! You can reach it at http://aatrade1.aatraders.com

We will probably be opening up a beta server as well so we can start working on the changes for the main game with out disturbing the current one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Apophis wrote:
Well since I was just destroyed because my mine deflectors and escape did not get returned from storage I guess Ill try this new game out. To top it off since I had a pretty good score I can not even use my name anymore.

OK so everyone knows it.... When you buy and store a ship all the supplies that you have on the stored ship are transfered to the new ship. So when you switch ships the ship you had is storage is empty.

Always check to see if you have an escape pod before you go into battle. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Apophis wrote:
I totally understand that but I didnt just switch to my attack ship, I switched from a pioneer to my attack ship, so i lost the pioneer as soon as I put it in storage, but whatever I just thought it was cheap, I guess ill have to wait it until the next game to play again though.

Not nessasarily.... The system purges dead accounts. Not sure how often the purge takes place, but you will probably be able to start from scratch in the next few days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:55 pm 
Ahh play it like I wanted to play :cry: , now that don't have the time. :( . Aw well I might try to start one just to play with when I have time. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Papa_Tonio wrote:
Ahh play it like I wanted to play :cry: , now that don't have the time. :( . Aw well I might try to start one just to play with when I have time. :D

No time? Its summer, I thought everyone had time. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

AshamanDTM wrote:
I'm liking this game...

:D

I imagine... your the top dog. Watch out, being the top dog means that EVERYONE will be hunting you :) And with 2000 sectors, there isn't many places you can hide :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]