It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:05 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Draft Tournament Final Results
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:12 am 
AA Mega-Trader
AA Mega-Trader

The Dirty Dozen+ - 15 players with Captain Ak5intoe scored 89,747,742
Ogur - 6 players with Captain Wraith scored 10,435,284
Oakman's Coterie - 9 players with Captain Oakman scored 8,430,889
The Dragons of Blood 10 players with Captain Aschens scored 7,145,154

Congratulations to all of the teams and their players. I really appreciate that the teams kept trying to the end even though the DD+ crew got a very good start and lead.
There were 10 players on line even at the final few seconds still trying to advance their score.

I have received some great comments from the players about the server performance, thank you. I do try. :D
I even have players asking when will the next tournament start and can we have another team game. PJ, how far away is .30???? :cool:

Just a note to all players:
If you sign up for these tournaments, please try and contribute towards your team. We still had a lot of players that had to be removed and some who failed even to show. The teams need all the support that they can get.

Congratulations to AK and his crew, awsume job and congrats to the other teams for fighting to the end.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Draft Tournament Final Results
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:55 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Alf wrote:
The Dirty Dozen+ - 15 players with Captain Ak5intoe scored 89,747,742
Ogur - 6 players with Captain Wraith scored 10,435,284
Oakman's Coterie - 9 players with Captain Oakman scored 8,430,889
The Dragons of Blood 10 players with Captain Aschens scored 7,145,154

Congratulations to all of the teams and their players. I really appreciate that the teams kept trying to the end even though the DD+ crew got a very good start and lead.
There were 10 players on line even at the final few seconds still trying to advance their score.

I have received some great comments from the players about the server performance, thank you. I do try. :D
I even have players asking when will the next tournament start and can we have another team game. PJ, how far away is .30???? :cool:

If you sign up for these tournaments, please try and contribute towards your team. We still had a lot of players that had to be removed and some who failed even to show. The teams need all the support that they can get.

Congratulations to AK and his crew, awsume job and congrats to the other teams for fighting to the end.

Cheers

Yeah It was a good tourney. Big respect to Thunderball, Oakman and Satman for bringing a minor worry in my mind towards the end. It prevented me from getting fatal bored, after the bulli-team has putted their huge feets on the enemy pretty soon in the game.

I'm not sure if the update of the profile-history is working properly, but I just looked at my profile and the draft-result wasn't added yet.

Finally a huge thanx ALF for administrating of the tourney awsome job....

NB!!! AAT-game are addictive, but NOT free of costs for the MotU's (TH and PJ) so If U like me haven't donated any funds yet please do, I will in a sec. This should contribute to that we could have a even better "Universe" for "The Game".

- "To be no. 12345 is okay, but whining is Big" ;)

http://www.aatraders.com/index.php?player_id=71

Post subject: Re: Draft Tournament Final Results
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:26 am 
Alf wrote:

Sorry, but I was unable to login to game. From another PC`s that was unable too! :-o That wasn`t my fault! Maybe in next tournament I will have more luck! 8)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]