It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:04 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Even more new Blog changes!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:56 pm 
Developer
Developer

I have just added support for even more BBCodes in your blogs. Plus I have added phpBB style buttons to the blog editor. This will make things alot easier. Either edit one of your blogs or add a new one to check out the new editor changes.

I have added support for the [CODE], [PHP] and [LIST] codes. The PHP code will display a color coded and formatted window of any PHP code. You can check my latest blog to see the new PHP and CODE codes in use.

Some of the future changes you can expect to see are the addition of tables and text/image positioning inside your blogs.

Past Changes:

There has been one thing about the blogs I have never liked and I wrote the code.

When you wanted to place a comment on a blog you were taken to another page that used the website template and not the template you used for your blog. That kind of broke up the consistancy for how a persons blog looked. Plus the fact the page only showed the comments and you had to try and remember what was on the blog you are commenting. Quite frankly a pain.

When you click on the comment button for any blog entry the page will refresh and display only that blog. At the bottom of the blog will be all of the posted comments and an input box so you can add a comment. This is how many blogs work and I felt it was time to add a little consistency to the software. I think everyone will really like the change.

I have also added a Blog Comment sidebar under the Blog Update sidebar on the right of the screen. This will display any links to comments made on any of the blogs. Just click on the name and you will be taken directly to that blog entry and the comments.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]