It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Main Game Now Open for Business
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

darkon1365 wrote:
I would love to go down in history as taking out a Federation Battle Cruiser! lol

Sorry, AK5intoe beat you too it 2 resets ago. So now it is not possible to even hit the fed or the alliance with a Sector missile. A direct attack and you are done for. When we used to have sector novas it wa tried then as well but alas they couldn't get enough working sector novas in 5 min to kill it.

Ya know a NPC that you try to kill if you see might be an interesting added feature. Although I think if we do something like that they should get a chance to strike back. But it might make the game a little more interesting... shoot the alien invaders for extra stuff!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:12 am 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

lol, someone already beat you to it. Ak5intoe did it a few games back, when the sector missile was first introduced, and before the feds were invincible to them. For now, it's impossible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 am 
Developer
Developer

The way the game is written there is absolutely no way you can kill a Fed or Alliance ship. It would just be a waste of money and time. Shoot all you want absolutely nothing will happen. Other than your bank account getting smaller. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:02 pm 
Trial
Trial

I had an additional question also. I thought, to my understanding, when you get killed in the game you can't come back with the same username again? For instance I swear that Hawk had destroyed Okita in which he did not have an escape pod so was listed in the deaths section. Now I see that he is back again, is there some way to get your same username back again? Or am I imagining things that he was destroyed without an escape pod? Just wondering as I had this happen to me last round but try as I might I could not get my origional user ID back. :D

Oh and thanks everyone for the information, wish I would have been around then I would love to have been able to blow one of them big buggers up! :eek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you are killed out of the game, you can wait for 3 days till the account is purged and then you can log back in as a new character with your original username.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:11 pm 
Trial
Trial

Thanks again, I wish the first time I checked this game out early last year I would have known you guys were this helpful I would have stuck around. Thanks everyone for your answers and your willingness to answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:36 pm 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

That's what's great about a game run by two guys not even out to make a profit as opposed to a corporation.

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2