It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:31 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 8 of 8 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Main Game Bounty Change Part Tres
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:48 am 
Trial
Trial

I really never said "cheating" but hey are playing in such a way to make the game less appealing to those new to the game, or at least they were playing this way. If you read the news I got my "ass" kicked more then once by other players in my range where I lost almost everything, fell down to the high 30's like I did this time but it was always by players in my range working really hard to do what they did. Not some player that got a huge money dump from the top players to do it or some one that was on their team and played dirty to be able to do it employing so called tactics that made several players leave the game for good. All the other times I got my "ass" handed to me by players that earned that right and worked for it I had no issue, and if anyone was paying attention out there it happened a lot, ;-). The time it was a big deal is when they employed the type of *tactics*, as they called them, to do it. That is when it became a big deal for me and made the game a lot less fun. The only reason why they did this was because it was their only choice to once again make sure I got taken down, though I never really got that far up there in the first place. And also this was apparently big enough of a deal for several players when the same *tactic* was used on them which utilimately lead to several of them leaving for good. If this was only about getting my "ass" kicked then trust me you would have seen at least another 10 posts just like it then, lol. Maybe you should be a little more open minded and try seeing it from some of the other peoples side, even some of the other old school players have agreed their *tactics* were questionable.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:49 pm 

The only reason you were tagged the last time was because you were crying so loud about it the first time...and did some name calling to boot. And don't forget that the "top players" were once tiny players who managed to claw (earn) their way to the top positions. You were a target...not "the" target.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am 
Trial
Trial

Where exactly did I say i was "the only target" anyways, just wondering. I thought it was pretty clear what I was trying to get across and even PJ and some othe other old school players seemed to understand perfectly. The style of play of these players was driving away new players and even making some still current players not really give much of a care about this game anymore. And I have never forgotten that the players on the top did earn most of the score the fair way initially if nothing else (which I even confirmed I believed in a recent debate with LordTonto). Some people seem to think this entire thing I tried to get started here was all about how it affected just me, well I hate to say but that is way off base and if that is how it came across to some of you then I apologize. The entire point of this discussion I wanted to get rolling was that the style of play was detrimental to the overall game for many of the newer players, and with what happened for several players and several leaving, chaning how often they play apparently I was correct in trying to get an open discussion on this. As I said in the last one, I have been beaten down some many times it is not about the beat down at all, but about how it happened. And not just how it happened to me but other players up to the point in which they changed the bounty system so some of it had to stop .Then the *creative* players simply found new ways to still target a smaller number of players, so in a way this bounty change did help a log as it closed the group of targets that were being affected. I never stated I was the only target of this new method of *tatics* and if it came across that way I am very sorry that it did as that takes away from what I am trying to get out here. And again I am not made about getting beaten down (as you can see I am almost back to that point again at which I was last beat down so no biggy for me and I will continue to bounce back because I love this game and love to play). The only point I wanted to get out there was the style of these so called new *tactics* are very questionable and up to the recent bounty change were highly abusive to new players, small players and anyone that pretty much pissed off the wrong player. The new bounty changed helped a lot but has not fixed all of the holes that are still there that some players still try to take advantage when they can. Also as a side note just in case some one else thinks I am saying this was cheating I am not, and I did not in any of these posts. Just trying to get that one point across, no name calling involved (that I felt, if I did then I apologize but still don't see any *name calling* in what was said), no whining about getting beaten down but simply just trying to get across that the *tactics* being used were driving away current players and possibly keeping new ones from joining.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Ahh... Who gives a shizit. Any couple of AAT aatackers could of done the same thing had they teamed up worked at it, and not lost teh motivataion. Next Game Pls. Thx :)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A-Blitz wrote:
Ahh... Who gives a shizit. Any couple of AAT aatackers could of done the same thing had they teamed up worked at it, and not lost teh motivataion. Next Game Pls. Thx :)

Its not over till its over. Anything can happen. Just be nice to get PJ back on track :)

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:07 pm 

Tarnus wrote:
A-Blitz wrote:

Its not over till its over. Anything can happen. Just be nice to get PJ back on track :)

So true...anything. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm 

Darkon you are sitting there and complaining that you got attacked buy a big bad bully. In the most recent attack on you and lithnar made some huge mistakes and its those mistakes that lead to your ultimate podding. you had really high sector fighter tech, but you 2 neglected sector cloak and sensors. plus building a sg hive is a foolish thing to do as well. the other 2 major mistakes you made is that bot you and lithnar were sleeping on the same planet. Plus you were sleeping on sector into your SG. In previous post you were making yourself sound like a newer or unexperienced player, but your not. At the time of the attack I didn't have an incredibly huge ship, other players in your range had bigger ships than me, including lithnar.

Page 8 of 8 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8