It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Top 10 Blog Lists
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:38 pm 
Developer
Developer

We have changed how the Top 10 Blog List picks who to display.

The list will now show the most read blogs based upon how long it was since the last time the owner of the blog posted a blog. Anyone who has posted a blog within six months of the current date is eligible to be listed in the Top 10 Blog list. So if you notice I am no longer in the Top 10 Blog List since my last blog post was in March. :)

This will give other people a chance to get featured in the list instead of it being the same people all of the time. If you want to be in the Top 10 Blog list then you should be active in updating your blog. The more active you are at blogging with things people want to read the more likely you will be a Top 10 Blogger.

The Top 10 Blog list can change by the second as people read blogs instead of it being static all of the time.

I think the Bloggers will enjoy this change.

Remember you can use your blog for ANYTHING. It is not restricted to just blogs about AATrade.

Post subject: Re: New Top 10 Blog Lists
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:13 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

When attempting to edit a past blog (so I can get the raw code for my footer), I get the following error...

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/profiles/editblog.php on line 19

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]