It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Falcor wrote:
Okay all, I am working on the tutorial. I have trolled through the forums, I play the game. I need now for the other experienced players to give me some things to put in the tutorial. I can answer most questions with it, but that would make it bigger than I think it needs to be. As 86U is working on the FAQ, I don't want to repeat that. Hopefully, PJ and Admin will also help out here, as I want to set the tutorial to work with the beta game most of all. Since this is where the final release will come from. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I am hoping to have it done by 7-18-03. So anyone who wants to make a suggestion, please do so quick.
Thanks to all, especially PJ and Admin for this great game.

Thank you! It helps us get other things done.

Here are some of the things I think need to be in the tutorial. There still will be some duplication in the FAQ for some things.

Once everyone has the basics of trading and planet buiilding done. I think you need to add how to set up auto trade ships. How to buy and store ships.

Also need to add to sector control that if you own the majority of planets in a sector anyone entering the sector is fair game and bounty free no matter what thier score is.

On planets make sure you add all the different options that can be upgraded and what each one does. Also include how to work spys and dignitaries.

These are just off the top of my head if anyone else can think of anything let Falcor know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:09 am 

Very fine work indeed! :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]