It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:45 am


The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page


 Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Public Beta -- Need volunteers ASAP -- Repost
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm 
AA Trader
AA Trader

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:03 pm
Posts: 231
so now that you have worm holes and can no longer go back to sol.
is there a way to scrub your trail?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: bugs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 am 
Trial
Trial

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 0
dropping on opera 11.60 mostly on local map/map
or during taking artifacts
maps also working strange :/
i think there is difference of turns between realspace, and realspace trade

its boring to travel in realspace when i should click on minimap and then click on button GO
its hard to find usable trading route to start game :)
loading main page "46 queries in 4.2424 seconds " -- slow
by the way when you need to test something why dont you write these test?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bugs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:17 pm
Posts: 2619
LordGenius wrote:
dropping on opera 11.60 mostly on local map/map
or during taking artifacts
maps also working strange :/
i think there is difference of turns between realspace, and realspace trade

its boring to travel in realspace when i should click on minimap and then click on button GO
its hard to find usable trading route to start game :)
loading main page "46 queries in 4.2424 seconds " -- slow
by the way when you need to test something why dont you write these test?


To start with..WOW a real post!! All Ive done is clean spam out of here for months.

Note: we are currently handicapped as I am swamped with real work and PJ has retired from the project.

If anyone knows of any programmers that would like to take over and help out I am more than happy to get you guys started. I need to release the source to a public git repository so others can work on it.

We do have a bug reporting area, but as I have said Ive had little time to look into anything right now.

Its actually easier to find good traderoutes as the auto navigation can build you the routes you need easier, it just takes more turns.

You must have caught the page load in the middle of a high server load as I just checked and it did about 56 queries in .32 secs.

Don't forget the beta is a completely different animal than the main.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am more than happy to answer.

Brest regards,

Tarnus



_________________
My Blog: http://tarnusharten.aatraders.com
My Tech Blog: http://www.bswebdev.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bugs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 am 
Trial
Trial

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 0
Tarnus wrote:
Tarnus

Git repository is good idea. I was searching for it before my post.

Can you tell me what percent you have already done from 1.0 ideas?
It would be cool if you make some kind of list whats is impelmented, what is in progress and what would you like to have in 1.0.

Also i would like to know if the main server is stable (without some huge bugs), because i am trying to bring few friends after next reset.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bugs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:17 pm
Posts: 2619
LordGenius wrote:
Tarnus wrote:
Tarnus

Git repository is good idea. I was searching for it before my post.

Can you tell me what percent you have already done from 1.0 ideas?
It would be cool if you make some kind of list whats is impelmented, what is in progress and what would you like to have in 1.0.

Also i would like to know if the main server is stable (without some huge bugs), because i am trying to bring few friends after next reset.



Sorry, just saw this.

The main is very stable and no bugs that I am aware of.

I'll have to go back and look at notes. Its been a very long time since any code has been worked on. At this point anyone that wants to take a crack at working on it is more than welcome. I just need to reset the git repo so the most recent code is there.

Alf, myself, Big and a few others were helping in the development, but everyone has gotten real busy.

I'd love to see a new group take the reigns and run with it.



_________________
My Blog: http://tarnusharten.aatraders.com
My Tech Blog: http://www.bswebdev.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Public Beta -- Need volunteers ASAP -- Repost
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 pm 
Trial
Trial

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 am
Posts: 1
Im new is this the beta 1.00 game that is on the main AA page? If not could you point me to the beta?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Public Beta -- Need volunteers ASAP -- Repost
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:17 pm
Posts: 2619
UnderLord wrote:
Im new is this the beta 1.00 game that is on the main AA page? If not could you point me to the beta?



There is a link at the bottom of the main, but he address is http://beta.aatraders.com



_________________
My Blog: http://tarnusharten.aatraders.com
My Tech Blog: http://www.bswebdev.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron