It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: We found out BUG by attack to SG sectors.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:16 pm 
Trial
Trial

We found out way how is easy to attack to SG sectors of other players.
I create my SG sector and then I use SG torpedo with possibility to create connection to known space in this sector. I select SG sector of some player and system will create a new connetion without any problem then. I jump to enemy SG sector after his defence and I plundere his sectors.

Oddysea team

Post subject: Re: We found out BUG by attack to SG sectors.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:06 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

Nope, no Bug... have fun!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:50 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Lucky Starr wrote:

Why should players buy SG torps, when it's only expensive and one lowerranking player could capture most of the empire of highranking players?
Fun? I don't think.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lumeriol wrote:
Lucky Starr wrote:

Why should players buy SG torps, when it's only expensive and one lowerranking player could capture most of the empire of highranking players?
Fun? I don't think.

Only if you don't protect yourself.

Note as long as you have max sectors built in that SG, a player cannot connect them. All you have to do is throw max links and you are safe. And if you have an arm that is open, be sure to loop the sector so no one can back door you. Its a very simple thing to do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:41 pm 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

So spend an extra 16 billion capping it... Not a big deal when trillions are at stake.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:44 pm 
Developer
Developer

Goloka wrote:
We found out way how is easy to attack to SG sectors of other players.
I create my SG sector and then I use SG torpedo with possibility to create connection to known space in this sector. I select SG sector of some player and system will create a new connetion without any problem then. I jump to enemy SG sector after his defence and I plundere his sectors.

Oddysea team

We DESIGNED it that way.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:08 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

they are talking about me :p. Everyone at the main game knows how to do that, it's on the instruction list of vs. 30, silly. And the one I attack thought I was cheating by creating sg to his sg sector. Protect your sgs man and cap your sgs to make sure no one else can create more sgs. Add atleast 3 defense sector before your bank planets silly. Tell Borg that ;) and I'm still gonna bomb his area with probes so I can see a non-max out seg sectors

;) every big players in that server doesn't not max out their SG sector area. They have those delicious planets with lots of money. So you jus grab a few everyday.

Last edited by fakecajun on Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:19 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

See I'm not cheating :D

http://www.aatraders.com/dokuwiki/doku. ... s_changes1

Quote:
Sector Genesis Changes
Aug 31st, 2006 Federation Scientists are proud to announce a new Sector Genesis Device that merges two technologies into one.

Our scientists have been able to combine Planet Genesis technology with current Sector Genesis technology for a two stage Genesis Process. When the Sector Genesis Device is detonated it will create a small pocket universe. When this pocket universe is created it will pull in particulate matter and gasses for 0.07 lightyears around the detonation site.

The second stage of the process detonates a multi-phase planet genesis reaction. If the new pocket universe contains enough particulate matter and gasses a new planet will be created. If the Sector Genesis device was detonated in an area devoid of enough particulate matter and gasses then a planet will not be created. If the device is detonated in an area of high particulate matter and gasses then more than one planet may be created.

You can now name your own sectors with a sector genesis, also you can interlink SG sectors as long as you know the name.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]