It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some traderoute bugs that I've noticed.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:56 pm 

Alright, I've noticed a few traderoute bugs, involving energy traderoutes.

The first, is that when you do a traderoute from an energy port to a planet, your planet gets twice the energy as you could have carried. For example, I can carry a max of just over 9.5m energy, but when I do a traderoute from an energy port to a planet, I end up dropping about 19.2m energy on the planet in one traderoute.

The second, is when you do a traderoute from a planet trading energy to another planet, instead of the power tech level, it uses the hull tech level to determine how much I can trade. So if I am trying to haul energy around in an SG, I might have to switch ship to do it. I have some screenshots of the two different bugs, but I do not know how to post them. (Silly me, I figured out how to add them!)

Attachments:
File comment: The traderoute from planet to planet. I am using a Voyager with 300 power and 200 hulls.
energyplanet-traderoute.jpg
energyplanet-traderoute.jpg [ 419.97 KiB | Viewed 6355 times ]
File comment: The traderoute from port to planet. I am using a Voyager with 300 power and 200 hulls.
energyport-traderoute.jpg
energyport-traderoute.jpg [ 423.55 KiB | Viewed 6352 times ]

Post subject: Re: Some traderoute bugs that I've noticed.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:38 pm 
AA Warrior
AA Warrior

It's using your hulls instead of your power to determine how much energy is traded from planet to planet. I posted about this before. Tarnus acknowledged me, but didn't do squat about it. I dunno... maybe when I report a bug, it's not as big a problem. Who cares if the game is broken when val uses it? Anyway, it doesn't matter much anymore to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Valience wrote:
It's using your hulls instead of your power to determine how much energy is traded from planet to planet. I posted about this before. Tarnus acknowledged me, but didn't do squat about it. I dunno... maybe when I report a bug, it's not as big a problem. Who cares if the game is broken when val uses it? Anyway, it doesn't matter much anymore to me.

Val, you need to take a chill pill. Yeah PJ is aware of it. Its a minor bug that needs to be fixed. Its nothing that is game killing. Don't forget we do have lives outside the game as do you. Just because you think everyone's out to get you, it doesn't make it true. Dump the bad crap out if your Cheerios and get another bowl ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 pm 
Developer
Developer

Both of these problems should now be fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Panama Jack wrote:
Both of these problems should now be fixed.

Yeah saw that earlier after I burned a ton of turns :P hehe goes to show ya I shouldnt depend on those odd bugs ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]