It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Re: Sugestions For WebHosting?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

aprilcanadian wrote:
Ok I have two hosts right now with loads of lovley bandwidth but I cant run the game on either becuase 1 is Mysql5 and the other cant email the password its been disabled to prevent spammers. Does anyone have sugestions for hosts that fit all the specs?

I know I can wait till 3.0 but paitence is not one of my virtues and I am all about getting yet another host just for the game.

If you guys running this sucessfuly have any promos if you refer I'd be happy to use one of those so you get back something for your time helping me. Thanks!

We are running ours on a dedicated server... the biggest problem with .21 and shared hosting is if you get a popular game you start eating alot of thier processor and they will suspend your account. Your best bet is a VPS or dedicated hosting...seems the cheaper hosting packages tend to wanna dump us game lovers.

.30 fixes alot of the overhead that the game had used in the past...just gotta get the last of the bugs worked out so we can release it.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]