It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: PM Box Confusion
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 am 

I "sent" a PM and it went to my OUTBOX. There is nothing in my SENT box. But on the message in the OUTBOX, it says "sent" with a timestamp. So I'm confused and not sure whether it has in fact been sent or not.

If it has been sent, why is it not in my SENT box instead? And how can I move it?

If it has not been sent, why is it timestamped along with the word "sent", and how can I send it?

What in heck is an OUTBOX for, anyways? It's got me losing hair and sleep. Why is it so complicated? Hey, somebody take away this OUTBOX! I never asked for one of these! And um, while you're up, take this letter to the Post Office. Please.

Post subject: Re: PM Box Confusion
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zoid wrote:
I "sent" a PM and it went to my OUTBOX. There is nothing in my SENT box. But on the message in the OUTBOX, it says "sent" with a timestamp. So I'm confused and not sure whether it has in fact been sent or not.

If it has been sent, why is it not in my SENT box instead? And how can I move it?

If it has not been sent, why is it timestamped along with the word "sent", and how can I send it?

What in heck is an OUTBOX for, anyways? It's got me losing hair and sleep. Why is it so complicated? Hey, somebody take away this OUTBOX! I never asked for one of these! And um, while you're up, take this letter to the Post Office. Please.

Actually the outbox is there to help you determine when someone receives the PM. Once its been read, it is them moved to your sent box.

Post subject: Re: PM Box Confusion
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 am 

Oh. Well, that's cool. I like it.

(now that I know how it works)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]