It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: New SD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:39 am 
AA Mega-Trader
AA Mega-Trader

In the beta game, I decided to have a crack at Audi(Big). I managed to take a couple of sectors without any worrys as they were below level 300.
I then moved on to another sector, attempted to cloak in with a level 360+ Excel, showed about 25mill F/T and I got creamed, next thing I am back at Sol on a little Columbo.

Very strange until I checked the rankings and saw that I was now good while Audi was evil. I presume that I was wasted because of the new settings.

And on top of that Audi, even though he is nearly 5 times my score was able to take back those sectors with no bounty.

Ouch :( :( :(

So heads up to all, watch out for the extra bites that evil and good now can provide.

Post subject: Re: New SD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alf wrote:
In the beta game, I decided to have a crack at Audi(Big). I managed to take a couple of sectors without any worrys as they were below level 300.
I then moved on to another sector, attempted to cloak in with a level 360+ Excel, showed about 25mill F/T and I got creamed, next thing I am back at Sol on a little Columbo.

Course I dont know what your carrying etc... Note cloaking is never 100% there is always a chance you will get bit.

Not knowing what f/t were in the sector or what your ship levels are makes it hard to figure out what happened. Also did you make sure you were carrying a full load before ya went into the sector... I've made that mistake before and found myself floating.

As far as good/evil, you now made your self a very big target for big. Ya better find some good sided neutral players to attack ;)

Post subject: Re: New SD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:49 am 
Gamer
Gamer

Tarnus wrote:

As far as good/evil, you now made your self a very big target for big. Ya better find some good sided neutral players to attack ;)

Good rated players, it is pretty difficult to get a good rating since almost all builds :(. But thanx again Alf for the action, my trigger-finger almost got too rusty :P now they are back in shape

- "To be no. 12345 is okay, but whining is Big" ;)

http://www.aatraders.com/index.php?player_id=71

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:45 pm 
AA Mega-Trader
AA Mega-Trader

Big, I am pleased that at least you are happy, now what can you do to make me happy. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:06 pm 
Gamer
Gamer

Alf wrote:
Big, I am pleased that at least you are happy, now what can you do to make me happy. :)

Not sure if this will makes U happy, but the end in the beta is close for me, probably within 24 hours.

- "To be no. 12345 is okay, but whining is Big" ;)

http://www.aatraders.com/index.php?player_id=71

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yup, Big is not a patient soul. Course he maybe better off starting over to have more fun. I know I've dont that before... just have to be patient for the SD Planet levels and a few bug fixes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:02 pm 
AA Mega-Trader
AA Mega-Trader

I have been trying to get my good ranking down by have others attack my planets and me attack them and it does not seem to make a difference.

Any trick that we need to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alf wrote:
I have been trying to get my good ranking down by have others attack my planets and me attack them and it does not seem to make a difference.

Any trick that we need to know.

Sort by good.... see the guy thats next in line to you... attack them.... they are good sided and will help bring you back toward neutral.

Actually anyone above the halfway point will help ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]