It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: .30 Game objectives?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:35 am 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

As I played .30 this weekend I was thinking about something I decided to propose for feedback here. Most games have a 'goal/goals' and accomplishing those helps further your victory.

Let's take the game of Risk for example; not only do you attack the neighboring opponant but you have objectives to accomplish. Anyway....

What if there was some way for a player at the beginning of the game to either pick or be assigned an objective. Not that the game couldn't be played the same without pursuing the objectives but there would be point or some reward system if those objectives were accomplished.

My thoughts in this are to give something else to do if planet building is limited. As a builder, my main goal has always been to out-build and try to KEEP more then the opposition. In the current Main game, I am usure what my objective now is since I do not want to build more planets due to the 'going indy rate' factor.

Just food for thought.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Th efuture plans of the game include missions. We have many plans for it. But as of yet they are just ideas. But yes I agree would be nice to have goals ;) Other than being number 1 ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]