It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Games are now open!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:36 pm 
Developer
Developer

Sorry for the delay but the traderoute code is eating my lunch.

You should be able to use everything but that. You can create traderoutes but you cannot run them. If you try you will get a message telling you that they are disabled at this time. So everyone will have to make trades using the HARD way. The tedious manual way. I will try and get the traderoute code up tomorrow.

But for now everyone can play around with the new things and let us know about any problems.

Last edited by Panama Jack on Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:23 pm 

Having trouble trying to sign up, hitting 'submit' and getting page of error messages:
gamenumber: 0
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/new2.php:47) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/new2.php:47) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/new2.php:47) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/new2.php:47) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/new2.php:47) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 57
‹­WmoÛ6þlþW]Ó!–d')ºXÒ–&éV MƒÕÃÐ}h‰–ØP¤FÒvÜ¡?hÿrGJŽ_º¦IW–u$u¼{îáC*~pöætüîòJ[ ¸üíù«—§@úaøûÁiž

Last edited by Jonner on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:30 pm 
Developer
Developer

If you are using IE and going through a proxy server (school, work, ect) then you will have that problem. IE has a bug in it where it cannot decode gzipped web sites if you use it through a proxy. None of the other browsers availible have this problem. It is IE specific. The only fix is to use another browser if you are going through a proxy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:37 pm 

IE yes, no proxy though. (IE is resident on these machines and won`t run anything other - I`ve tried)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:56 pm 
Developer
Developer

Jonner wrote:
IE yes, no proxy though. (IE is resident on these machines and won`t run anything other - I`ve tried)

The way you worded that sounds like they may be work, school or an internet cafe systems and you really have no idea what they may be filtering the data through. It could be going through a proxy and you not know it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:26 pm 

It`s looking quite likely from this end - something new added recently (Public Access, Library system).
I`ll try elsewhere that runs Netscape.
Is this just a sign-up problem, or will this prevent me from playing here using IE the future?

Post subject: same problem for me as jonner has
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:34 pm 
Trial
Trial

I can't sign up either.. I get the same message he gets. my computer is home machine ?

Post subject: Help why did I die
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:55 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

I attacked shags ship and both of our ships were destroyed then it said you have died . When i first started playing I made sure I bought my pod and fuel scoop. So then why did I die. I also had the same error when I first signed up and I use Avant Browser. I just hit the back button and logged in. When i died I received this error Player is DEAD! Here's what happened

Better Luck Next Time!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/global_funcs.php:138) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/global_funcs.php:138) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/global_funcs.php:138) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/global_funcs.php:138) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/global_funcs.php:138) in /home/www/aatrade_springfieldnet/backends/smarty-light/src/plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 57
‹í\{oÛ8ÿÛö;puØM÷àX¢üNmòjºØ<ŠÄ·ÅýÐmk#‹EÅqû

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:59 pm 
Developer
Developer

The only way you will see a page like that is if your browser, firewall, some security program or a proxy is altering the data being sent to your browser. When only a handful of people out of the over 70 that are testing the game have a problem like this then it is usually on that persons end and not the game. If it was game related on something like this then everyone would see it crop up and often.

Post subject: Death
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:05 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

Ok then why did I die when I bought a escape pod.

Post subject: Escape Pod
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:11 pm 
Forum Roamer
Forum Roamer

I know that you have to purchase a escape pod that is why I purchased one from the Feds devices Port as I always do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:25 pm 

Above I mentioned that I tried 20 times. I should have checked my e-mail! There were 20 passwords waiting when I checked this afternoon!
While I got the error message each time, a password was sent each time I tried!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jonner wrote:
Above I mentioned that I tried 20 times. I should have checked my e-mail! There were 20 passwords waiting when I checked this afternoon!
While I got the error message each time, a password was sent each time I tried!

Have you tried a whole new account today anytime? We made some changes and I think we got it whooped.

Everyone... Please bare with us, we are crushin the bugs as fast as we can. So please be patient.

Thank you.

Post subject: Hmmm
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:20 am 
Gamer
Gamer

I think PJ and TH have set up a Big-Filter...:P. I tried 3-4 times to create a player with and without a profile attatched, but I got no emails with the needed pwd.

- "To be no. 12345 is okay, but whining is Big" ;)

http://www.aatraders.com/index.php?player_id=71

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:32 am 
Developer
Developer

Nope, the email code is exactly the same as 0.21. I wonder if they are getting filtered as spam on your end or by whomever is handling your email.

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]