It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:09 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Create planet
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rici_CZ wrote:
I have a problem with game on my server of game. I can`t create planet. If i use order for create planet with use genesis torpedo, planet is created but is not writed to the database. In admin log file are writed this errors:

A Database error occurred in /home/o/onlinegame.cz/public_html/subdomeny/sa2/global_funcs.php on line 1742 (called from: /genesis.php): You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '5,5,'80.188.110.183',1,'2003-12-29 22:33:33')' at line 1

A Database error occurred in /home/o/onlinegame.cz/public_html/subdomeny/sa2/genesis.php on line 191 (called from: /genesis.php): Unknown column ' prod_energy' in 'field list'

Configure server:
PHP: 4.3.4
MySQL: 4.0.15
Apache: 1.3.27
Relase game: 0.14.1 W/profiles

file info.php: http://www.onlinegame.cz/info.php

do you know someone where is a mystake or what order to use for correct run of game??

Was it a fresh install? Or are you upgrading to a new version?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rici_CZ wrote:
Was it a fresh install.

Hmmm have you dloaded and installed the patches? I'm not sure if that will fix it or not.

That one is very strange it sounds like a field wasn't created. Did you have any error when you did the initial create universe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:29 pm 
Developer
Developer

It sounds like you have a corrupted planets table in your database.

Unknown column ' prod_energy' in 'field list'

There should always be be a prod_energy field in the planets table. There has been one since we started working on the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:51 pm 
Developer
Developer

There is definately something wrong with your database.

A Database error occurred in /home/o/onlinegame.cz/public_html/subdomeny/sa2/genesis.php on line 191 (called from: /genesis.php): Unknown column ' prod_energy' in 'field list'

You see that error line? It is saying that the prod_energy field is missing in the database table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:36 pm 
Developer
Developer

mysql version you are using should be ok.

The other error you posted happened because the FIRST error occured. You get rid of the first error and the second will not happen. It's weird because for some reason it thinks there is a missing field in that table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:15 pm 
Developer
Developer

All I can suggest at this time is to try and reinstall the game. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rici_CZ wrote:
I tried to make a full reinstallation of the game, tried to delete and create whole database including the latest version of file, however there is no effect.

The only thing I´ve found out is that there is not possible to create a new planet in database version 4.0.15, and in version 4.0.17 it´s all right.

However that doesn´t solve my trouble - I have only 4.0.15 version for the program hosting.

Do you have any idea how to resolve the problem, except for the upgrade of a d-base?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

That is one of the strangest errors I have seen. It works in .17 but not in .15 I would say there is a serious bug in the .15 ver of the database and that maybe why it has been updated. An update of the dbase software should not cause any problems with current databases on the server. So I would see if you can talk the hosting company into doing the upgrade and notate that its due to a bug that is preventing some software from working correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:46 pm 
Developer
Developer

I would say that you have something congifured improperly on mysql because when you create a planet it is using a standard insert command for inserting a new record into the planets database.

The command isn't any different from the others in the game inserting things like ships, players and other data.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]