It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:13 pm

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: shipyard no ships
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Konoko wrote:
i just installed v21 but when going to shipyard ther are no ships appreciated for any replies to this ty :shock:

Sounds like you didn't have a create universe with no errors. You might try again and watch and see that it has no errors as its building.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Konoko wrote:
tyvm u guys for replying to ma prob when i made universe i never got any probs at all untill i opened the game to see iff it would work and got that prob i have now fixed that now trying to get the forum link to work as it dusnt and also trying to figure out how to advertise it on the main server list a great game by the way and i noticed also very good help support from the admin keep up the good work :)

If you have the game set as a public game it will automatically appear in the server list, however you must have a real domain attached and not an IP address or it will not show up in the list. Also make sure your cron is running as this controls weather you are updated as well. Only servers that are pinged alive show up in the list.

As far as the forum link, I think its in the config as well. Please double check your configuration settings in the admin menu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:50 pm 
Developer
Developer

The game will not install if you are using some of the new versions of Mysql. Usually 4.1 and above. This is because the game used field names that are now reserved words in the newer versions of Mysql.

SO when you create the database tables many of the fail. There isn't much we can do about this with the 0.21 version and we will not be patching the 0.21 version to fix the problem. This is because a lot of the core game files would need to be updated as well.

We are focusing on the 0.30 version which doesn't have any of those problems and works with all of the newer versions of PHP and Mysql.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]