It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 am

The forum is READ ONLY. Please direct any future discussions to our Facebook page

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Graphics: Sun
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:47 am 
Gamer
Gamer

I can think of 5 different locations that I play AAT from; all with different Browsers.

Sun Graphic does not show up on some Computers (Browsers) and plantet Upgrades works differently on Different Computers as far as: interactions with top upgrade levels that manipulates total upgrades. None of this is a problem for game play, but I always have to think about which browser that I am playing from and on which Computer...

Post subject: Re: Graphics: Sun
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lucky Starr wrote:
I can think of 5 different locations that I play AAT from; all with different Browsers.

Sun Graphic does not show up on some Computers (Browsers) and plantet Upgrades works differently on Different Computers as far as: interactions with top upgrade levels that manipulates total upgrades. None of this is a problem for game play, but I always have to think about which browser that I am playing from and on which Computer...

Also depends on the version you are playing. I think they work on all browsers under .30

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]